The German-speaking Association of Positive Pychology GAPP was founded in summer 2013.
We hope to achieve the following:
- inspire and promote scientific research in Positive Psychology
- plan, promote and coordinate training programmes in Applied Positive Psychology
- disseminate the insights of Positive Psychology in practice through conferences, congresses and talks as well as publications.
- GAPP aims at bringing the concept and methods of Positive Psychology to the attention of a broader public in the German-speaking countries.
- GAPP supports the practical application of PP in areas such as coaching, psychotherapy, education, business and politics.
- GAPP aims at ensuring high quality of PP application in the German-speaking countries.
- GAPP wants to serve as a communication platform for initiatives which are rooted in academic application of PP. Guidelines for certification of applied trainings in PP have already been developed.
Read more about us on > positivepsychologyprogram.com